New Mirrors

andrew0309

Hi i just signed up for this forum and i was thinking of getting mirrors for my fz6r and i was wondering if anyone has any photos of there fz6r with different mirrors than the stock ones. Thanks

owldaddy

Welcome to the forum. There are many mirror options listed on this site. If you use the "Search" and put in mirrors, you will find a lot about them. That should take you awhile to digest.

columbus2382

welcome and here is a pic of mine.

spider2k

Elite Member
F

FZ6Rgurl

not to resurrect but i tried this yesterday and neither the pattern or the plug matches. the holes would have to be widened about 1/8". that and the handlebars hit them well before full lock.
I'm sorry you had a horrible time. I was there when my dealer service guy put them on. He had no trouble putting them on. And I already had my handlebars rolled forward so the mirrors never touched the handlebars. That is just what worked for me.

spider2k

Elite Member
Last edited:

JSP

Super Moderator
i did it because i had a gsx-r 2 feet away and i wanted to see in person the fit. they hang down and look like droopy rabbit ears. the holes don't just line up. the suzuki plugs are different.

i DID search. i actually READ those posts.whats that have to do with me wanting to see something for myself?

i'm not to keen on the forum nazi vibe this place has and i'm wondering if my $40 sub was ill spent as every question i ever see here is instantly replied with a " L2search". if you guys don't want to answer then don't, if you do then do it without the needless barbs about the search function.
Are they the same year mirrors she has?

bmw675

:popcorn:

there is another reason people say search and post links up other than trying to duplicate threads. some people that have done certain mods, mirrors, may have came and gone and are not here to repost up their pics.

if you think this place has a 'forum nazi vibe' i wouldn't visit too many other sites. this place is way easier on new guys than most sites.

spider2k

Elite Member

owldaddy

Spider2K,
Sorry if you thought I was being a forum nazi. I was trying to get you the information you requested as quickly as possible. Good luck with your mod.

spider2k

Elite Member

PuRpl3_Dr4nK

i did it because i had a gsx-r 2 feet away and i wanted to see in person the fit. they hang down and look like droopy rabbit ears. the holes don't just line up. the suzuki plugs are different.

i DID search. i actually READ those posts.whats that have to do with me wanting to see something for myself?

i'm not to keen on the forum nazi vibe this place has and i'm wondering if my $40 sub was ill spent as every question i ever see here is instantly replied with a " L2search". if you guys don't want to answer then don't, if you do then do it without the needless barbs about the search function.
I feel you man and actually I don't visit this place nearly as much as I used to. I frequent a couple of other forums which are non-bike related but I don't see the "SEARCH first" comments at those places. It's a shame because there's a lot of good info here but you nailed it with forum nazi vibe that is exhibited at this place.

owldaddy

but i never requested any info. i made a statement about my experience with the mirrors in question.

i wasn't pointing any fingers it just seems that every time I did a search and clicked a link all i see is "do a search".

no worries i'll just keep quiet and come in and search when i need something.
Nope, you didn't ask for info. I wasn't responding to you, I was responding to the poster at the top of this thread. I responded to this statement
Hi i just signed up for this forum and i was thinking of getting mirrors for my fz6r and i was wondering if anyone has any photos of there fz6r with different mirrors than the stock ones. Thanks
I welcomed the poster to the forum and pointed out that searching will get him the info he needed. I stand corrected, you were not looking for info. Someone else was. I hope I was helpful to him. Good luck Andrew, I hope you found what you were looking for.

Last edited: