jponza

Hey everyone, just purchased my first bike Thursday! 2012 Raven FZ6R, pretty stoked about my choice and about this forum. Does anyone have any suggestions gear/MOD wise? Thanks everyone!

12fz6rblack

Purchased mine in late April and have about 3,000 miles on it and love it. Have bought a tinted windshield and changed the screws that hold the windshield to black spikes and also just put on my tank pad on this morning here are some pics..
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1341774495.245949.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1341774527.685356.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

Nastybutler

Cynical Member
Elite Member

Nastybutler

Cynical Member
Elite Member

WKD

Welcome. I just got mine a little over a month ago and so far the list I had goes something like:

Luggage
Center stand
Grips
Heavy Bar ends
Frame sliders
tank protector
sheep skin
Touring screen
HID Kit
Flush mount turn signals
Some new gear for me

Don't forget the chain lube and grunge brush or similar
oil and filters

Now if only I had money for gas:facepalm:

Michael Wilson

Welcome to the forum! As for performance get a exhaust system, fuel controller, and dyno tune to start with. For the gearing it depends what you are using the bike for. If you want more torque but lower top speed go with a -1 sprocket in the front and a +2 in the rear. If you want more top end and less torque simply go the other direcetion! Pretty much any advice you could possibly need is avaiable. But as always use your own discretion when modifing your bike!

Z3roFlaw

Welcome! You can find all kinds of info on here for whatever mod(s) you're planning. Just use the search.

Glad to see another 6R rider join the ranks and the forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DakinechicK

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! :cheer:

Welcome aboard and enjoy the new bike!