New forum or pay more attention

MNDZA

There are only a few topics available here for the new FZ6R, but several of them are for the FZ6. There are some people here who don't pay attention to which forum they're posting in and no one seems to be saying anything. Maybe a separate FZ6R forum will pop up IF the bike becomes that popular.

O

Ozfazer6

Like you say .........the FZ6R is a new bike........give it time :thumbup:

B

bullofspadez

There are only a few topics available here for the new FZ6R, but several of them are for the FZ6. There are some people here who don't pay attention to which forum they're posting in and no one seems to be saying anything. Maybe a separate FZ6R forum will pop up IF the bike becomes that popular.
the bike has just come out...you can't expect there to be a lot of posts for an 09 bike. It takes time for people to buy and ride them...it takes time for manufacturers to make aftermarket parts.

As for people not posting every topic about the "R" in the "R" section is that it was just added as well...that would be my guess.

Ooter

I think just a sticky post at the top named something like "NOTE - THIS FORUM IS FOR THE NEW 2009 FZ6R, not the original FZ6" should steer people in the right direction :)

DefyInertia

I think just a sticky post at the top named something like "NOTE - THIS FORUM IS FOR THE NEW 2009 FZ6R, not the original FZ6" should steer people in the right direction :)
done

We need someone with an FZ6r to be a moderator

A

admin_old

I agree..... Any one with an FZ6R that wants to be mod PM me...