New Bike in Florida

GoonSquad

Sold My 06 F-250 Turbo Diesel and bought a 09 FZ6R in Black with 0 Miles out the door for 6600 with 100% care package. Ordering Lowering Link and Flush mount signals this week.

Stephenfz6r

Sold My 06 F-250 Turbo Diesel and bought a 09 FZ6R in Black with 0 Miles out the door for 6600 with 100% care package. Ordering Lowering Link and Flush mount signals this week.
When you get to the gas station and can only put in 3 gallons, there is nothing wrong with the pump, that's all you will need. You won't have to plan extra time in the day to fill it like your old truck.:Sport:

You will love this bike.

creggur

Congratulations! Wife's has the Roaring Toyz lowering link in it as well - Quality piece!
Come to the party this Saturday and get past your break-in in one shot...

North Florida FZ6R Gathering

A1A

GoonSquad,
Congrats on your new ride and big Welcome to the FZ6R Forum. Great bunch of folks here on the site.

GoonSquad

When you get to the gas station and can only put in 3 gallons, there is nothing wrong with the pump, that's all you will need. You won't have to plan extra time in the day to fill it like your old truck.:Sport:

You will love this bike.
dude i used to stay at the pump for 10 mins... 32 gals. 116.00 bill every with 17 mpg and 446 rwhp and 765 fpt.

i love the bike