Mother ******!

Rookasaki

If you go out and ride "Hard" make sure you adjust your rear spring to the appropriate level cause if not, this will happen...

I went out and hit it hard today. (I will post VID in a bit) Apparently when catching a little "air" I bottomed out my rear spring causing my license plate to smack my rear tire putting a nice hole in my tire... I only had 600 miles on my tire and now it has a slow leak, FML!!! I won't be riding anytime soon as I just paid up my @ss for college classes, plus My truck and Bike reg is due... So no videos by theRook for a few months :( On a side note look at the edge of my tire! I was killing those corners! Chicken strips? I THINK NOT!!!!!!!!

JSP

Super Moderator
Damn, didn't know it was leakin... Sucks man. :(

monstermike4343

Elite Member

Rookasaki

Damn, didn't know it was leakin... Sucks man. :(
Neither did I until a few hours later I run to my mothers house to say happy mothers day etc... While on the ride something just didn't feel right with my rear tire... Well I get to her house and BAM! I find out what happened. :(

richierich781

same thing happened to me when I first got my 6r and hat my temporary paper plate in the back attached to the plastic liscence plate frame. I didnt even feel it, I only noticed it when I parked in the garage and saw it ripped into shreds.

Rookasaki

same thing happened to me when I first got my 6r and hat my temporary paper plate in the back attached to the plastic liscence plate frame. I didnt even feel it, I only noticed it when I parked in the garage and saw it ripped into shreds.
yeah I'm bummed... Just got these tires not to long ago.. The tire was so sticky that my thumb made a pealing/rip sound when I pulled it off. Way way stickier then my old Pilot power 2ct's..

FZ1inNH

Super Moderator
Plug it and don't go WOT until you get it replaced. It will be safe at posted speeds. At least it will keep you up on two until you can buy a new shoe. Sucks especially when the tire is THAT NEW! Sorry man!

Perdurable

Teeker!!!
Elite Member

Rookasaki

Plug it and don't go WOT until you get it replaced. It will be safe at posted speeds. At least it will keep you up on two until you can buy a new shoe. Sucks especially when the tire is THAT NEW! Sorry man!
lol thanks... $hit happens. At least I didn't eat $hit. :D

Kdubb223

Im curious, what was your spring set to?

Kdubb223

My spring was set at 4. I'm 170lbs. Guess it's time to jack it up to 5.
That is what mine is currently set to but I'm not out tearing it up like you man so I should be alright... by the looks of the plate you must have bottomed out pretty good.

bleedinblue

Elite Member

Perdurable

Teeker!!!
Elite Member

bleedinblue

Elite Member

Perdurable

Teeker!!!
Elite Member