Michigan Chaos

Chaos

Hey ya'll. Names Bobby Lee (CHAOS). I just got my new 09 fz6r last tuesday and I gotta say, for never have rode a bike before, ever, this is a perfect ride for me. I picked it up in 2 days and was riding back roads on the 3rd day. Managed to get my CY in a week. So now it's all legal all the time!

I am so diggin this bike. I have been trolling around on here for the last 3 weeks reading just about everything that has been posted. While in the dealership I chose to go with the pearl white ride. I think its hilarious how most of the guys here won't think about touching the white one. lol. Wait til I get my pix posted. Should be done with what I am doing to it in a month or so, but this bike is gonna scream sex, money and freedom for all to hear.

Thanks for putting together such a great forum. Holla!

Roaddawg

Welcome. I wanted the white one, but since the decals on the tank are under the clear coat on the '09 hence you can't remove them, I went with the black.

Chaos

Fortunately for me I own a graphic design company and can make custom decals for it. I am making one that perfectly covers the clear coated ones on the bike so it won't need to be repainted! I can't wait to have the time to get it finished!

MikeN02

Fortunately for me I own a graphic design company and can make custom decals for it. I am making one that perfectly covers the clear coated ones on the bike so it won't need to be repainted! I can't wait to have the time to get it finished!
You got the 09 one? I thought you'd aim for the white/red 2010 one. That beast looks sick.

Chaos

You got the 09 one? I thought you'd aim for the white/red 2010 one. That beast looks sick.
If I had the extra $$$ to drop I would have. But never rode before, I figured this was a good start.