Marthy's PCV Maps

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member
Last edited:

Hellgate

Wow, those are the fattest maps I've seen on any year model of any motorcycle.

How were they made? eg: dyno type, O2 or 4/5 Gas EGA?

Spunky99

Sung to the tune of Spiderman.......

DynoButt, DynoButt,
Does whatever a Dyno can
Makes a map, any size,
Explosive acceleration the bike just flys
Look Out!
Here comes the DynoButt.

Is he smart?
Listen bud,
He's got explosive blood.
Can he map your bikes best power
Don’t look now red light flashing.
Hey, there
There goes the DynoButt.

In the chill of night
With the App and a map
Like a streak of light
TBRs got nothing on him.

DynoButt, DynoButt
Friendly neighborhood DynoButt
Wealth and fame
He's so far been denied
Speeding like the Devil is his reward.

To him, life is a great big ECU map
Whenever there's a change
You'll find the DynoButt.

Stricken

Went on a ride with Marthy's advanced gear map and power wheelies are easy on first gear. Thanks for emailing me Marthy!

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

ajiribarren

Marthy thanks for the maps! The Postman left a card today for my PCV and Autotune! Hopefully will be installing tomorrow, and gonna use your maps and try to fiddle a little bit with them, see how it goes...

Cheers mate!

Hellgate

I used Auto tune and Buttdyno. I agree with you the map is quite fat, maybe it need some work still. But you need to take in consideration that this engine is quite de-tune... it run lean stock. So for a 13.3FR AT require another 10 in soma area in the low rpm. I didn't notice any gain pass 25% or so. The engine like to run on the fat side on the lower rpm. Run lot more smooth and torquier too.

I don't claim that this map is as good as it can get. But it's the best I found so far. The bottom line is, it work great! You should try it...
Don't think that de-tuned means less fuel is being delivered. De-tuned is less cam profile, cam overlap, smaller throttle bodies, etc. Yamaha actual tunes it's street bikes a little on the fat side and cleans them with CATs, hence CATs in the header and the pipe. On my FZ1, FZ6, and R6 we actually took out more fuel across the map than what was added. Remember the old racers saying, "Lean is mean."

Last edited:

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

ajiribarren

Hey Marthy, any tips on installing the PCV? Received everything today, but the instructions tell me I need to splice into the Speed and Temp sensor wires. Is that mandatory or optional? I'm not that good soldering wires

Has anyone installed a PCV and a HID kit? I noticed that the proposed location for the PCV in the frame is where I installed the HID Ballast, was wondering if anyone has encountered the same problem and found any other suitable location.

Thanks in advance for any help

Stricken

Hey Marthy, any tips on installing the PCV? Received everything today, but the instructions tell me I need to splice into the Speed and Temp sensor wires. Is that mandatory or optional? I'm not that good soldering wires

Has anyone installed a PCV and a HID kit? I noticed that the proposed location for the PCV in the frame is where I installed the HID Ballast, was wondering if anyone has encountered the same problem and found any other suitable location.

You don't have to splice any wires for the PCV. The connections are plug and play. I also did not mount the PCV onto the frame. Instead I have it inside the passenger seat storage compartment.

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

JonKerr

Elite Member

Spunky99

HID ballast on the left and the PCV on the right just behind the steering head.

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member
Last edited:

JonKerr

Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member