Made the right decision

Doncan

I took the advanced rider course today. Met a nice group of riders and instructors. All of us except one were over 40 years old so it was a very nice, mature enviroment. I did fairly well in all the skill tests but it reminded me of all the bad habits and forgotten/missing riding techniques I had. But thanks to my bike I was able to make the adjustments needed with ease making me look good at all times. Almost everybody fell in love with my bike and kept asking me questions about it. Long story short; today once again I was able to appreciate how good the FZ6R really is and that I made the right decision buying it.

Hoptownky

Every motorcycle is a compromise in some way or another. Looking at the bike as a whole, the FZ6R may be the best all-round motorcycle ever. It does a lot of things extremely well, and can do just about anything with some degree of proficiency. If this bike had ABS, my head would explode with satisfaction.

jocampo

Thought the Ninja 250 was a great bike (had two, new and old model) but finally found on the fz6r the perfect balance between torque , style, comfort and price.

I am extremely happy with my decision and my bank account as well ... :D

findmadhav

I agree with all of you. Even I am in complete love with the FZ6R. Infact my wife loves the FZ6R soo much that she says she wants me to keep it for life, even if it becomes a vintage bike many years later :) And I seriously dont mind doing that!