Lost a fellow rider and good friend

Wavex

He was an awesome guy with a big heart and he was always genuinely friendly to everyone he met... he left a wife and 2 kids behind after low-siding and crashing against a guard rail on Saturday...

I was shocked to hear the news... he was supposed to come with us to the track in a couple of weeks... I am very sad and disturbed... this came out of nowhere with no warning, and the reality of it hit me in the face...

I will miss you Danny (Pancho was his nickname).

RIP my friend.

He is the guy on the right:

Yall ride safe out there...

M

Mississippi

We hate to hear of someone going down, especially a friend. I am sorry for your loss. Peace be with you.

S

staticghost

OMG...I am very sorry for your loss. My condolences. It’s always sad to read something like this.

Nelly

He was an awesome guy with a big heart and he was always genuinely friendly to everyone he met... he left a wife and 2 kids behind after low-siding and crashing against a guard rail on Saturday...

I was shocked to hear the news... he was supposed to come with us to the track in a couple of weeks... I am very sad and disturbed... this came out of nowhere with no warning, and the reality of it hit me in the face...

I will miss you Danny (Pancho was his nickname).

RIP my friend.

He is the guy on the right:

Yall ride safe out there...
Holy Sh1t David,
I am so sorry, I really enjoyed reading the thread where these pictures are from.
He seemed like a very experienced rider.

Rest in peace.

Nelly

W

wolfc70

Sorry for your loss. It always hurts to loose a friend, especially a one with a big heart.

My prayers go out to his family...

wrightme43

Admin of Socks & Puppets
God speed rider.

You know what? If I didnt love riding so freaking much, if it didnt just make what ever is broken in my brain feel right and proper, if it didnt do something profound for all of us, I would be scared to freaking death to get on a bike.

My heart goes out to you and his family and friends. No matter what though the man went riding that day, and no matter how bad the end was the minutes that led up to it, were ones of pure joy.

Godspeed rider. If there is a heaven for us, may he find wide clean dry roads, great twisties, and beautiful scenery.

I remember that picture, and I remember that he struck me as someone who enjoyed life for what it is.

V

VEGASRIDER

R.I.P

We will even lose the best at times.

Hope is family is taken care of.......

Damn Guardrails.

M

mellofelow

RIP my local friend. I'm sorry to see that you have to post this.

Let us not take our bikes for granted.

C

Chris

Damn man, I'm sorry to hear that. He looked like an interesting guy from what I could see in the photos.

M

madmanmaigret

Sorry for your loss David. That certainly sucks. I say you grow a rockin goatee like his in memory of.......

R.I.P.

D

dako81

I am sorry for your loss and it is sad to see one go from the motorcycle community.

RIP Danny

Wavex

Thanks guys... John and I were dumbfounded when we heard the news... I had never had a friend die in a crash, and this just made it way too real too quickly for me...
John knew him better than I did... it just plain sucks to loose such an awesome dude... he was one of these guys that instantly makes you feel good when you meet him...
I am even more horrified to think about his family and 2 kids... it's a very rough feeling because I am of course sad for them, but also because it makes me think about my own pregnant wife and kid... I've been looking at the bikes in the garage a bit differently since Saturday...

S

Stumbles06

David, so sorry to hear of your mates accident. Barriers and rails are never good friends of a biker.

Prayers and good wishes go out to Danny's family, and yourself...

Man, that just sucks.

R

racerws

I could not think of anything to say to help how you are feeling now.
I have been thinking of this thread awhile now, and have something.

Just remember! He was doing something he really loved and wanted to do,
it's not a bad way to go.

I have told that very thing to my parents and children when i was drag racing.
Everyone understood.

Still I am sad for you and the deceased rider.