Leo Vince Is Out

cbzdel

I just posted a reply about Leo making the system for the XJ6 so I decide to google XJ6 Leo Vince...

EDIT: Found a price... £799 which is $1,320.99 in US Funds!!!!!!!!!

I was really hoping for a can style exhaust and not the GP style exhaust..

Last edited:

phocoyote7

Wow kinda ugly, but I like how goes up further than TBR. I just searched for it and was hoping to find a vid, but no luck. I think TBR is still best choice I've seen, IMO. :D

joloy133

Looks wise U have choices,..........new school cool,......I like but for da $ ? !!! (Maybe not for fully faired 6RRRRRRRRRRR)

fz6rwolf

If pillion lost foot off footpeg and had any skin showing it'd be crispy!!!:eek:

SiGPiGomer

That is the worst exhaust system I have ever seen. It cant get much worst than that in my opinion. I dont mean to offend anyone that likes it or even has it. But if some one was to give that to me, I dont think I would even put that on my bike. I really hope that we will get more options for other exhaust systems for our bikes. The only ones that I have found is this one, M4, and TBR. Out of the 3, TBR looks the best. But I still think I am going to wait til next season to see if their will be a better exhaust that comes out. I guess I will just have to keep my fingers crossed, and hope we get some better options.:mad:

cbzdel

I wont deny it, I am very let down, I hope they realize this is not what the US FZ6R guys want...

O-turn

Partier
The look and the price are no good for me. TBR is the best IMO.

Atron

if thats the finished project it doesn`t look as nice.. infact with the welds and all showing it looks like unfinished product... why don`t they do it like they know... such nice products..

GoGreen09

this or the M4?????

2Bros it is!!!

mfischler

Elite Member

msgirle

This thing looks like a piece of SHIT! LOL! SORRY! TB all the WAY TO THE BANK!!!! That is when I can fork out 800.00 for it! LMAO

miketheripper

exhaust

hello everyone
concerning exhaust system for the fz6r
I suggest that you all wait patiently for yoshimura
they are the best

JonKerr

Elite Member

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

JSP

Super Moderator
That has to be the ugliest exhaust ever... :spank: And to pay that much for it??? Crack smokin' they is, eh? ;)