Cynical Member
Elite Member

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

Spunky99

+ it is very expensive.

Detrich

It's a really nice & unique sport bike... In fact, I know someone that just bought one 2 weeks ago from 3 Brothers down in OC....

That said, the KTM costs like $15k before taxes & fees... If I had to spend that kind of money, I think that I'd go with the S1000RR... Or, another perspective is that one could buy TWO of my bikes ($8k each) and then have one for street and one for track. LOL...

Having choices is a good thing I think :)

Brock Kickass

Sexy ride, but I''d be hard pressed to spend any dough on one. I meet lots of people with horror stories about almost every brand of unreliable bike out there, but hardly ever Yamaha or Honda. I don't have a ton of time or money to ride, nevermind fix something every damn time I go out. I'm sure the KTM isn't a total hunk of crap or anything, but my Yamahas have been bulletproof, and so have almost everyone else's that I have known. That's enough to keep me smiling. Damn hot looking bike, though.

Chevyfazer

I've been looking for a used rc8 for a while and I haven't seen one under $8000! Ktm is very proud of their products and they hold there value very well, but my cheep ass would still love to have one lo

And ^^^ I've never here of any KTM being unreliable, they have a great reputation as well just not as widely know as the yamahas and Hondas

Last edited:

madmike

Lord Humongous
Elite Member

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
This is Perdurable from a few years ago. He must've activated the power crystal on the FZ6R and time traveled to now, where the KTM has been out for a while.

:cool:
:bow:

:rof:

Perdurable

Teeker!!!
Elite Member

JonKerr

Elite Member

CrazyCawi

lol what a super noob :)

and for the streetfighter thats SICK

Last edited: