Kawasaki Ninja ZX10R Mirrors BLK

milepig

I have for sale a set of Kawasaki Ninja ZX10r mirrors. The mirrors have been ridden for one season and does have some signs of use, bug splats and a few minor scrapes. Paid about $90 bucks, looking to get $50 shipped to anywhere in the lower 48 States (will entertain offers). These mirrors are a direct bolt up to the FZ6R with the need to splice in the turn signals. As seen in the pic's they come with clear as well as the current smoke lens (with amber led bulbs).

Feel free to ask any question you may have regarding the mirrors.

PM, or email at: [email protected]

Milepig (John)

Attachments

latony007

I have for sale a set of Kawasaki Ninja ZX10r mirrors. The mirrors have been ridden for one season and does have some signs of use, bug splats and a few minor scrapes. Paid about $90 bucks, looking to get $50 shipped to anywhere in the lower 48 States (will entertain offers). These mirrors are a direct bolt up to the FZ6R with the need to splice in the turn signals. As seen in the pic's they come with clear as well as the current smoke lens (with amber led bulbs).

Feel free to ask any question you may have regarding the mirrors.

PM, or email at: [email protected]

Milepig (John)
why are you getting rid of them if you dont mind my asking? How is the visibility? i have tried on several sets of mirrors and none were as close to the stock ones for visibility.

thanks

milepig

why are you getting rid of them if you dont mind my asking? How is the visibility? i have tried on several sets of mirrors and none were as close to the stock ones for visibility.

thanks
I bought the mirrors for my wife as a gift. We mounted them up but she just really didn't care for the look, I thought they looked great, she didn't, her bike her call. The visibility is not perfect, but you can definitely see, the rear view is ever so slightly hindered by your hands. I agree with you that the stock mirrors probably offer the best view of any option for the FZ6R.

John

Billsbet0

All I could see with the stock mirrors was my shoulders. I put a set of these on my bike and love them. I can see so much more it's crazy. Highly recommend these if you are having issues with the stock mirrors.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

latony007

All I could see with the stock mirrors was my shoulders. I put a set of these on my bike and love them. I can see so much more it's crazy. Highly recommend these if you are having issues with the stock mirrors.

you must be like a giant or something :)

milepig

Thanks for the post! I just realized that on my wife's bike she has Apex clip on's installed, so I guess we really can't speak to the view regarding these mirrors and stock bars, so we'll take your word on it! Thanks again.

milepig

One last bump before I pull the add.

$40 shipped to anywhere in the lower 48 States.

milepig

This is the best pic I could find showing the mirrors on the bike. Wish I had something better for you, sorry.

Attachments

Billsbet0

here is a close up pic with the mirrors on my bike. I was looking for a pic from a little further away but this is what I found so far.

The mirrors are not a true bolt in and go deal. It takes some adjustments to get them set up right. I added spacers to lift them up a bit and added more to the rear bolt location to get the angle right. You need to drill out the center hole in the mounting location that holds the rubber isolator in place so you have a place to run the wires too.

when I spliced them into my electrical system I set them up as both running lights and turn signals to help make my bike more visible when splitting lanes in the dark.

I can see so much more than with the stock mirrors, the mirrors themselves are bigger. But, as I said, you need to be willing to take some time to get them adjusted right. Oh, I'm also blind in my right eye so I needed to adjust the right mirror inward so I can see out of it with my left. Not a concern for most people but I figure if can use these mirrors being blind in an eye there is no reason others can't use the mirrors too.

Bill

Attachments

milepig

here is a close up pic with the mirrors on my bike. I was looking for a pic from a little further away but this is what I found so far.

The mirrors are not a true bolt in and go deal. It takes some adjustments to get them set up right. I added spacers to lift them up a bit and added more to the rear bolt location to get the angle right. You need to drill out the center hole in the mounting location that holds the rubber isolator in place so you have a place to run the wires too.

when I spliced them into my electrical system I set them up as both running lights and turn signals to help make my bike more visible when splitting lanes in the dark.

I can see so much more than with the stock mirrors, the mirrors themselves are bigger. But, as I said, you need to be willing to take some time to get them adjusted right. Oh, I'm also blind in my right eye so I needed to adjust the right mirror inward so I can see out of it with my left. Not a concern for most people but I figure if can use these mirrors being blind in an eye there is no reason others can't use the mirrors too.

Bill
Thanks for posting the pic Bill.

All I can remember doing was drilling a small hole for the wire, then just bolting them on.

Thanks again!