Just got my bike! Raven FZ6R

MNDZA

I just took delivery a couple hours ago. I'm so excited since this is my first bike. I'll be back later...gotta practice.

MNDZA

Here are some pics I took using my phone. I'll eventually take some better pics with my camera.

Attachments

F

FZ1inNH

:welcome: and thanks for the pics! Very nice ride! :thumbup:

Ask Jess where she got her F.E. Kit as this ride begs for one!

Ride safe!! :D

V

vdbergj1

Congrats :cheer: Probably the best color. Thanx for the photo's - keep it coming.

fz6rwolf

Very nice looking bike, saw black one at dealership last time was there and it looked sharp but I'll never buy black anything again. Just too much dirt shows and I don't want to wipe the bike down every 15 minutes lol.

MNDZA

Very nice looking bike, saw black one at dealership last time was there and it looked sharp but I'll never buy black anything again. Just too much dirt shows and I don't want to wipe the bike down every 15 minutes lol.
Yeah you're right. I swept my garage and noticed the bike was completely covered in dust/dirt. I spent 10min wiping it down. Oh well.

PVD_FZ6R

I just put a deposit down on a Raven colored one and will be picking it up next Saturday. I'm already counting down the hours.....

B

blaxx

I just took delivery a couple hours ago. I'm so excited since this is my first bike. I'll be back later...gotta practice.
Congrats! I got the raven one last week! :thumbup: It's my first bike too, and I've been practicing a lot myself. Here's a not so great pic of mine, but it's all I got so far:

I believe its a good choice, should keep me entertained for a long time! I cant wait till the MSF class next month.

Also, could you please let us know where you got the frame sliders, and how difficult they were to install? I have got to get me a set for my bike.

Thanks! :thumbup:

MNDZA