• no

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • i dont know what you are talking about

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters

ajskillz13

i jailbroke my ipad2 yesterday.
i like it.

anybody have thoughts or opinions on JB'ing?

EDIT:iOS jailbreaking - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Scares me on the iPad because Apple's crazy enough to figure out how to lock you up remotely. I've heard they are trying to prevent people from jail breaking, so it makes me nervous. This coming from a guy who rooted his Galaxy Nexus the first night he got it! Lol :zombie:

dcBear78

Jailbroke my first iPhone (3gs) after a week. The new iPhone4 was done first day I had it.

Mostly used it to customise things, but since then Apple have realised people wanted this and implemented most into iOS, so I have little need for it now. I use it to try out apps (Installous) but if I like and use them a lot I will go buy it. Haven't bothered with my iPad as I don't have a need for it. On the phone I still use sbsettings quite a bit.

iclarrified.com is a great site for hints and tips on all these things.

They have been trying to prevent people from jailbreaking since day one. That is why you get minute updates where the only thing different is they have closed the exploit. But another is soon found.

There are so many things that are now part of iOS that were originally jailbreak features.

txjames

Elite Member

myard12

I'd say go ahead and do it. It takes like five minutes. Mess around with it and see if you like it. If you don't then just restore it back to normal and start over.

yfz6r

Mine has to be jail broken so I can use download manager and ifile on the fly for school documents and other files. Otherwise I would have to hook it up to my computer to put any files on it.

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member