I'm A Copycatter....

JoJoJodyJo

I loved Bobby Bo Bonsin's decal mods so much that I just HAD to do the same on my bike. So I sent him a PM asking if he'd mind if I copied him. I figured since he is in Alabama and I'm in California that the chances of us running into each other on matching bikes were slim to none. Bobby graciously embraced my idea and even gave me some pointers. I have gotten so many compliments on my bike that it's not even funny. I love it so much, and wanted to give Bobby a huge shout out for his help. :thumbup:

I plan on taking better photos this weekend... might even break out my pro camera gear and set up an actual photo shoot (or not - I might be too busy just riding to use anything more than my cell phone camera!).

What do you guys think?

Attachments

Anthony

Fastest Member
Elite Member

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

bobby bo bonsin

Wow! That looks familiar lol. Not bad man! Yeah im flattered you wanted to do a similar decal treatment and it turned out pretty good. I eventually went with fatter red stripes that started off bigger and got smaller as they went back and ended up liking it much better. If you get tired of that you could try the same thing. Anyways congrats on the decals i know its a lot of work making them out of nothing and getting them to lay down properly! Kind of makes me sad to see your bike cause i just sold mine last week. Cant wait to see more pics of it and if you h:thumbup::cool:ave any more questions just ask.

Hello my real name is Adam.

JSP

Super Moderator
Looks great. Always loved the way that looked.

JoJoJodyJo

Haha thanks all!

My son likes it so much, he wants me to do something similar on his 07 GSXR 750. Looking forward to that project for sure!

By the way.... I'm not a man... LMAO

Attachments

Last edited:

JSP

Super Moderator

JSP

Super Moderator