I Miss It

buzzbomb

Elite Member

adamo3957

Where is the puncture?

Provided it's not in the last 1/3 of the tyre its considered safe to plug? If that helps...

Bert-Aus

Know the feeling all to well!!!

Meerkat madness -is how I phrase it, as I would bolt upright & run to a vantage point to catch a glimpse anytime I heard a bike come near.

Catching myself staring/ ogling my bike in the shed, siting on it just to feel the squat like posture.

Even the times I would put my gear on (full gear) & helmet -big boy dress-ups!!!

Sent from my LT18i using Tapatalk 2

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

RoadTrip

Motorcycles are not an addiction!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_dzDb5v744"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_dzDb5v744[/ame]

But, they are a damn good drug...

latony007

im lucky i havent experienced an outage yet with my bikes, and i have 2 so if one goes down i can still ride the other but i know when i just dont have the time and can't get on them for a couple weeks i start to miss it and will go in the garage at night and just start them or sit on them or polish them :)
hope you get on the road soon, while we should not be out buying video games or $100 dinners on our credit cards this is what they are made for. I say charge it and go get one :)

buzzbomb

Elite Member

buzzbomb

Elite Member

Fizzer6R

buzzbomb have you checked local craigslist to see if any used tires avail. for cheap? of course you want new, but if it's the difference of being able to use the bike or not, half price or whatever savings is worth it to get back on the road :cool:

I recall someone here putting a 190 on the rear; I have a used older Pilot 180 in Charlotte you are more than welcome to for free if it helps any

adamo3957

It was literally a pinhole in the center of the tread. I'm against plugging motorcycle tires for safety reasons, but because of the size and location, I gave it shot. I was desperate. I figured I'd just take it easy and it would get me through until I could get a new tire.

Regardless, the plug failed. I made the hole bigger and it still leaks. *sigh*
Call a tyre shop, most places near my will plug that for under $50US provided you haven't made it too bad...

Failing that look at 2nd hand tyres...

klawson

I know how you feel. I broke my hand several months ago and
was unable to ride until last week. I would go out to the garage and
just sit on it for awhile.

danieljardim

It was literally a pinhole in the center of the tread. I'm against plugging motorcycle tires for safety reasons, but because of the size and location, I gave it shot. I was desperate. I figured I'd just take it easy and it would get me through until I could get a new tire.

Regardless, the plug failed. I made the hole bigger and it still leaks. *sigh*
Try a inside patch.

buzzbomb

Elite Member

Fizzer6R

congrats on getting back in the wind! :cool:

blkbrd

Elite Member