Attachments

Last edited:

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

Chucker

What is the spring rate?

stuna

Hum dont know . But i would say its not for the light weights 180 or under . We ride two up a lot and have done weekends two up with loaded bags . Thats were adjustable is sooo great . :d
click ,click . Sport . Ride . Click, freeway . Click, two up . You gan go from very firm / to mush . In seconds. Ex for pre load , which i left alone once set
hyperpro spring no. is 1237
here is what it has for settings
rebound 25 clicks
low speed comp. 25 clicks
hi speed comp 25 click ,
but it has a very wide range to it for adjust ability

Last edited:

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member
Last edited:

stuna

ooooh man!!! If you still have this around christmas, i will have it on my wishlist for my wife!!! And cheap shipping then also, or even trip up north to meet up and get it? I just dont have the $ at the moment either! :(

i would just need to know more about the spring rate also as i am definately a larger guy!!

*edit: In fact too bad dont have the $ now!!! We are thinking of going up to duluth/two harbors this saturday pending the forcast on friday..
well im 240 and the wife rode too . No problems . See you can set the compression higher for when its loaded
hay were just south of duluth , hum maybe i need a red lobster stop. there is no doubt that its a very versatile unit thats why i use them on all my toys . Yes the fz09 will get one too when there out . And a russel seat
i like to ride ,and not get beat up . Got 21 k on this bike ,22k on a drz400 . Some one will be very happy with this unit for half the cost . They are new .

Status
Not open for further replies.