https://www.webike.ae/

Jerzee55

Ah, found it, thank you. Have not used them, but, if no one else has your fuel pump, give it a go. Is there no 'on line' store closer to your home? Even if they have the parts, shipping time and cost may be excessive. There is a 'used' full fuel pump assembly on Ebay currently, and several 'pump only parts, that may or may not work. They seem to be a replacement for the pump unit only, and it looks like you need to construct the assembly with the fuel sensor around them. There is also a crazy expensive 'new' oem pump assembly on Ebay. My local shop lists the price of the assembly at $476.99 plus tax, picked up at the store, as a point of reference. Good luck in our search!
Oh, and a google search for 20s-13907-00-00 shows several on line Yamaha parts suppliers who have the OEM assy. in stock, from about $397 plus shipping, and up.

Last edited:

Rabin

Ah, found it, thank you. Have not used them, but, if no one else has your fuel pump, give it a go. Is there no 'on line' store closer to your home? Even if they have the parts, shipping time and cost may be excessive. There is a 'used' full fuel pump assembly on Ebay currently, and several 'pump only parts, that may or may not work. They seem to be a replacement for the pump unit only, and it looks like you need to construct the assembly with the fuel sensor around them. There is also a crazy expensive 'new' oem pump assembly on Ebay. My local shop lists the price of the assembly at $476.99 plus tax, picked up at the store, as a point of reference. Good luck in our search!
Oh, and a google search for 20s-13907-00-00 shows several on line Yamaha parts suppliers who have the OEM assy. in stock, from about $397 plus shipping, and up.
No online store near me, Dubai. Got one used in ebay and little cheaper in partzilla but both does not ship to United Arab Emirates. Megazip gets expensive with shpping charge around 550$. Comparatively in https://www.webike.ae/ shows 400$ including shipping charge. Lets see if anyone has experience of ordering from this website. If no than will go with megazip expensive but stress free