How do you say....[]D [] []V[] []D

Wolfman

The bike is actually Dyna-bolted to the ground, and the background is moving!

:Flip:

DefyInertia

Just thought it was a cool shot that the 6R peeps would appreciate. The "how do you say" part is meant to mean "what's the word I'm thinking of?" or "what is the expression?".

:confused:I don't understand?........ I see a 100 pound person (really can't tell if that's a man or woman) doin a wheelie on the new 75hp fz6r........:confused:
You don't like action shots or you're just not impressed at all? If the latter, I'd like to see what you've got personally that tops it :eek: :D

fuzzylogic

i appreciate the pic. i think its cool and all but i would never attempt something like that. i never did wheelies on my raptor and i won't do them on my fz6r!

<-----a little paranoid that i'll flip over or something stupid like that.

A

AJ_rider

LOL at some of the responses.

Awesome photo, anyone who says that photo isnt totally []D [] []V[] []D [] []\[] is crazy.

S

staticghost

Wheelies man...is this necessary. Why...to look cool????
Seen to many wheelies crashes, not my style. Safety first, then pleasure. This pic is none of that. And how can they even advertise FZ6R like that. Such a bad rep for us standard riders.

C

CCHOUSEKY

LMAO...apologies to Wavex! I see the "pimp" now...but the first time around I thought it said []D []A []V []I []D...lol. I thought it was fill-in-the-blank!

A

AJ_rider

LMAO...apologies to Wavex! I see the "pimp" now...but the first time around I thought it said []D []A []V []I []D...lol. I thought it was fill-in-the-blank!
LOL, I just thought you were calling Wavex a PIMP because of his sweet rides.

A

antijoy

Ok, I can now see what the title says if i step back a little.

I really like how the picture has been rotated clockwise to make the wheelie look way bigger.:rolleyes:

Although I have seen the FZ6R in person now, and I do think it's a sharp looking bike.

DefyInertia

Sorry for the mass confusion!!! lol

Wheelies man...is this necessary. Why...to look cool????
Seen to many wheelies crashes, not my style. Safety first, then pleasure. This pic is none of that. And how can they even advertise FZ6R like that. Such a bad rep for us standard riders.
If you need it explained, you just wouldn't understand.

Be careful, motorcycles are dangerous. :eek:

What's dangerous for you, might be second nature for others. You sounds like a cager. :Flip: I do agree with you on gear. :thumbup:

Oh yeah, it's not an advertisement....it's a review. haha

cheers...

EDIT - you've been riding for 9 months and you're saying this guy, who'e probably been riding a long time, needs to change his behavior b/c he's ruining your reputation? That's rich. FWIW, I don't wheelie in front of the public on public streets but this is just a picture.

Wavex

Are you saying that people should think of me when seeing irresponsible riders??? :spank: :D

I just got the PIMP thing myself lol nice one Nate, u sp3ak da int3rn3t! thats som3 maj0r p0wnag3 right th3r3 br0...

V

vdbergj1

Okay lets put her horizontal again and have another look... Exactly what I thought at 1st, it is a Yamaha, the brand we love so much.:blowkiss: Luckily taste differs or all of us will wait for michael jackson to get a s3>< change...:confused:

Funny thing, most South Africans are not into the naked look, haven't seen a FZ6N around and the dealer said they don't import them because there is no interest. Appreciate all the effort some of the guys put into there naked & street fighter looks though, they're awesome.

Advertising to get more women riding is only a GOOD THING, I would say :D
Do you think the HD V-Rod Muscle is a ladies bike because Marisa Miller digs it?

Can't wait to have the FZ6R in SA - my next bike!

Attachments

S

shreveport1

Just thought it was a cool shot that the 6R peeps would appreciate. The "how do you say" part is meant to mean "what's the word I'm thinking of?" or "what is the expression?".

You don't like action shots or you're just not impressed at all? If the latter, I'd like to see what you've got personally that tops it :eek: :D
The only video of me riding a wheelie i have unfortunatly is from christmas 05. (filmed with my new camera I just got that day) wish you could see it because I got carried away and ended up flippin over backwards and sliding down the blacktop at about 45mph!!!!....LOL......I was'nt trying to be ugly with my post.I simply stated what I saw and expressed my confusion of the header,and my disapointment of how yamaha cut the horsepower back.it was not a stab at fz6r owners. I Apoligize if I offended anyone.

V

vdbergj1

shreveport1 - no offense taken, was just reply in general. Get that video on utube for us :rockon:
Did my wheelies/donuts/tracks/wooliginthings etc. with the quad but now have much more respect for the road bikes between the cagers. I wish it has all those nice things like adjustable suspension, better breaks and MORE POWER but it has a fearing and a twin seat though - and is still a Yami 600
There won't be much aftermarket add-on accessories in the beginning and it will give us time to replace OE's with brembo's, pazzo's, ohlins, acumen etc. (maybe a super charger:liar:)

S

shreveport1

shreveport1 - no offense taken, was just reply in general. Get that video on utube for us :rockon:
Did my wheelies/donuts/tracks/wooliginthings etc. with the quad but now have much more respect for the road bikes between the cagers. I wish it has all those nice things like adjustable suspension, better breaks and MORE POWER but it has a fearing and a twin seat though - and is still a Yami 600
There won't be much aftermarket add-on accessories in the beginning and it will give us time to replace OE's with brembo's, pazzo's, ohlins, acumen etc. (maybe a super charger:liar:)
Thankyou,I would like to get the video on youtube I have the tape its one of those tiny vhs lookin ones and i don't have the camera anymore.do you think the geek squad or some people like that could do it for me? :mikebike: :D P.s. i think the fz6r is a great bike and I wonder if you could put some r6 cams in one?