Happy Birthday Marthy!

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

ajones70

Happy birthday and many happy returns to you Marty!!

My eldest son turned 19 today :).........he was a very special gift as he wasn't due till February.....

ylwf3vr

Hey man happy bday!! Thanks for your help and quick turn around!!!

bleedinblue

Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

latony007

Thanks a lot everyone. Hit the 42 mark this year... time flies when you have fun!

Hope everyone enjoying their holidays and for the few of us that can ride... keep the rubber down.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
Happy Day Late Birthday Marty. Hopefully you spent Christmas in like Aruba or something with all your exhaust money :)

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

latony007

Thanks but...

Right... LOL Sitting at home wandering what I can do for cheap. Living in Florida make it easier... I can ride 10 minutes to the beach. LOL
You are the same age as me. I have been out there a couple times. you in the south? Take up scuba, its another great life threating incredibly expensive hobby lol. Although I admit i have not been in quote a while It is amazing and there are some awesome dives down in the keys. I dove couple ship wrecks down there.

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member
Last edited:

Anthony

Fastest Member
Elite Member

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

BigRobb

Happy belated Martin. You've been a great help in getting me on my feet in this hobby!

Sent from my C5170 using Tapatalk

Brock Kickass

Happy belated birthday, Marthy! Looks like I've been out of the loop too long; I didn't know about that new bike. Congrats! I'm sure you're loving every minute of it.

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

latony007

I'm 20 min South of West Palm Beach. The Keys are few hours away. I can make it to Key Largos in 1.5 hrs but Key West is a solid 4 hrs if traffic is not too bad.

I always been digging Catamaran. I was thinking getting myself a 1 or 2 place one to learn and if down the road I can afford it a bigger one. There was few guys doing mott boat last weekend. That looks cool as $hit!

Moth Class Sailing Sample on Vimeo
Key Largo is where I went diving and has a lot of the dives. I did make it to key west but not to dive. The speigel grove which is a huge ship they sunk over there and some great reefs. I have been Catamaran a few times and that is a lot of fun too. Catamaran, Scuba, Motorcycles, all much better hobbies to have in southern FL than what was it Canada right? :)

Happy Bday again and happy holidays!

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member