Happt Birthday JonKerr

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Rob

'Q'
Elite Member

latony007

Happy Birthday Jon, if its anything like it is up here its tooo damn hot to go out riding but i hope you have a great birthday!

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

latony007

Weather went from summer to fall almost overnight last week. Now not getting much above 70 and dropping into the 40's at night. Rode to work Monday and froze my balls off, it was 46ish in the am. Nice in the afternoon though, about 73. Just trying to ride as long as I can. Riding tomorrow and it's a low of 45 or so, but high around 72.
Get it out as much as you can as long as you can!
Our riding season is just about to get started again. it finally fell below 100 today after a couple weeks in the 90-100 range. in another week it will be great riding weather until say oh next august :)

Is Jon on his excursion with his dad on the bikes to Utah this week?

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

JonKerr

Elite Member

latony007

Thanks guys. Sorry for the late reply. I got home from our Utah trip at about 5. Been unwinding from that. I'll update that thread this weekend with pics and stuff.

As for riding weather, we had everything from 105f to low 60s with thunderstorms and hail on this trip. Lol

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk
i thought you were on that trip. Glad you back safe and had fun. will check the other thread.