GYTR High Flow Air Filter

AfDevin86

That sounds like a lot of very inexpernced parts people. That is giving Napa a bad name. If you are whilling, go back to the store and walk them through how to order the filter. They need to call "PSEDirect" and give them the part number of YA6009. It comes direct from Cali. Takes about 3 days. You might have to shell another 4 or 5 bucks depending on the store you buy it at. Sorry about the bad experence. . . Napa is honestly better than THAT. :rockon:

stroke

you can buy the filter online at k&ns website for around 58 bucks shipped

If you guys are installing this new filter I'll take all the perfectly good used filters from you all, so I never have to buy one for my bike. I'll PM all of you my address.

:rof:

Last edited by a moderator:

Atron

Ok...my K&N air filter arrived, factory pre-oiled and ready to install.. was slightly damaged had a small crack
but once mounted it stayed in place.. nothing some glue won`t fix... as far as sound and performance goes.. maybe slight acceleration difference... thats about it..as far as sound goes..not really sure there is a difference

Attachments

oyamyers

go to knfilters.com and buy it online. cost is $55.47 Happy shopping:D

cbzdel

Ok...my K&N air filter arrived, factory pre-oiled and ready to install.. was slightly damaged had a small crack
but once mounted it stayed in place.. nothing some glue won`t fix... as far as sound and performance goes.. maybe slight acceleration difference... thats about it..as far as sound goes..not really sure there is a difference
same goes for anyone that buys a K&N but supposedly you get a little more oomph!

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
He may have mistakenly thought you were talking about the GYTR air filter due to the title of the thread. :don'tknow:

SiGPiGomer

Just ordered a K&N filter today. Should have it next week. I will make a video of the install for future reference. Also made a couple of other simple mods you guys might like. Will show them in the video I post next week.

cbzdel

Any more reviews on the K&N I am getting ready to place a parts order in the next few days an cant decide if I should add in the K&N filter or not...