Greetings from Canada!

Dental Ben

Hey, everyone! Long time lurker, first time poster here. Figured I should actually put up a post finally.

A little about myself:

I currently reside in Prince Albert, SK :canada:

I picked up my '09 FZ6R last August, been having a blast with it so far! I'm a novice rider (I just passed my road test yesterday!) YAY ME! So now I'm fully licensed and not just riding on a learners. After having my new toy for 3 months, having to wait through winter to ride again sucked. Now that its finally warmed up I'm back out on the road and it's great!

I'm currently a practicing dental therapist (diet dentist, but higher up the ladder than assistant or hygenist) However, I'm planning to go back to university in the fall to work towards being a full dentist. Should be interesting, not having done any studying in the last 5 years :D

Oh right, obligatory bike pic

husker525

Welcome to the site!! I like the rear seat cowl. Why do they have to be so expensive and still not come with all the hardware already installed, so you dont have to purchase identical hardware to still use the rear seat when needed???!!!! LOL

Dental Ben

Ugh, I know.. Seriously? How much could that little bracket and 2 rubber knobs add to the cost? Shame, Yamaha, shame. That said, the cowling does look pretty sweet.

Caltrex Warman eh? That's cool, maybe I'll see ya down the road sometime, I'm moving to Toon town in August!

MikeN02

Welcome! can't believe you got the seat cowl as your first mod. I'm still waiting for mine.

I would get rid of that Mud flap on the back of your bike, it's hideous!

Insure Gal

Welcome to the site D.B.! I am Canadian (Molson plug :)) too! but I'm on the east coast.. Congrats on the road test, have fun. Shiney side up rubber side down!

Welcome to the site!! I like the rear seat cowl. Why do they have to be so expensive and still not come with all the hardware already installed, so you dont have to purchase identical hardware to still use the rear seat when needed???!!!! LOL
I had mine thrown in as part of the deal to purchase the bike along with my IR sliders and I made sure my salesmen included the extra clips for the pillion seat. ;)

Dental Ben

I agree entirely about the mudflap, it's the next thing to be modded, I'm looking at the Targa FE kit. Got some yellow wheel pinstripe decals on the way, should be pretty awesome once they're on there :D

PuRpl3_Dr4nK

I agree entirely about the mudflap, it's the next thing to be modded, I'm looking at the Targa FE kit. Got some yellow wheel pinstripe decals on the way, should be pretty awesome once they're on there :D
Yup it's amazing how much wheel stripes make your bike pop. What size did you get? I think the wider ones look better.