Fz9

xleeb0y13x

That bike looks awesome. I'm now kicking myself for getting my 6r in April.

Sent from the second bathroom stall to the left.

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Pinarello Rider

The 9 is ot out of the equation for now. I contact 2 local dealer, first one to call me with a bike on the showroom floor will have a visit. The FZ8 (maybe FZ1) have an edge for now but if I like the feel of the FZ9... maybe. The idea of being one of the first one to own the FZ9 is kind of interesting... I'll be the first one with a bad a$$ exhaust for sure! LOL
I wish it had a windscreen and a smaller fairing - just a little something. The full naked only works for me in the bedroom.

yillbs

Won't be able to get over the full nakedness... the specs on paper are nice. the price is nice.. but that engine needs to be in the 6r!

xleeb0y13x

Won't be able to get over the full nakedness... the specs on paper are nice. the price is nice.. but that engine needs to be in the 6r!
It's not just the motor. I can't see one thing the 6r does better than this bike. I just look forward to possible interchangeable parts.

stuna

Nice to see yet another thread about this, and in the wrong forum no less...
so what is wrong with a 6r owner talking about a diff bike . not like i own one and am pushing it here .:zombie:
i put on 21,000 miles or the 6r plus the other bikes i have . IF i were to get one i would not keep posting about it here , but it is a yami any way :D
so our c/l postings in motorcycles would drive you nuts
listed [ motorcycles ] but you get jet skis, wheelchairs , atv , snowmobiles ,and other :wtfgun:

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

pkoko

It's not just the motor. I can't see one thing the 6r does better than this bike. I just look forward to possible interchangeable parts.

How quick are you to judge? How about looks / appearance? How about wind stability? How about comfort?

For one thing, fz9 will probably be too high for me.

xleeb0y13x

That is highly unlikely, considering it is a totally different design. The FZ8 and FZ1 share a lot of parts because the 8 was based on the same frame as the FZ1. The FZ-09 is totally different because new motor, frame, swing arm, etc. Most likely not going to get much interchangeability.
Ok so maybe not a easy swap but I mean small things. Guys who want to go naked might be able to use the headlight assembly. Things like that. I've seen what some of you have done to your bikes and mechanically many of you have serious skills. This just opens possibilities.

xleeb0y13x

How quick are you to judge? How about looks / appearance? How about wind stability? How about comfort?

For one thing, fz9 will probably be too high for me.
Ok you got me on the wind factor. I'm looking at it from a performance standpoint.

stuna

ok you got me on the wind factor. I'm looking at it from a performance standpoint.

ok for us old folks thats the way bikes were in the day . Just put on a small ws like my rd400 and go . I would like to sit up a wee bit more .its a getting harder on the hands

stuna

HERE IS A BIKE FOR THE WIND THEORY [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0C8VgUkNnsY]Fastest Motorcycle Wheelie Ever(WORLD RECORD) - YouTube[/ame]

MistahT

Mistah T
Elite Member