FZ6R Forum First Giveaway

Admin

Staff member
Well the time has finally come.. The site is now supporting itself and not relying on its big sister.. We have some money left over from the donations so.. Let have our first giveaway just like we do on the FZ6 site...

The first prize will be a set of Pazzo levers for your bike... depending on response we may be able to do two sets..or more.... So

For any donations to the site between now and Sept 30-2010 in any form.. Elites /Premium ect for every 5 dollars you will get an entry into the draw on Oct-02-2010...

The winner will choose the colors and the style (shorts/Long) and I will custom order the set/s and have them shipped to the winner/s....

You can enter here

Good luck everyone...

Product InformationFrom The Manufacturer, Pazzo Levers
Pazzo clutch and brake Levers which are CNC Machined of 6061-T6 billet aluminum to precise tolerances. Both clutch and brake levers are fully adjustable with stainless steel fasteners and cadmium plated custom made springs. They come in a variety of anodized colors include black, blue, red, silver and gold. Cool colors, sleek design and performance adjusters make Pazzo racing levers one of the coolest upgrades to your streetbike. Pazzo Racing Brake & Clutch Levers Key Features:
- Adjustable on the move
- Great range of adjustment plus dog-leg design for greater comfort
- Easy, direct replacement to standard levers
- Proven on the race track
- Available in variety of colours
- Available as Standard length or 'Shorty' (2 to 3 finger lever 1 1/4 inches shorter than standard)
- Shorty lever is much less likely to get damaged in a crash

Attachments

Detrich

Psychedelic...

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

2w05thletes

All in. Great idea.

mfischler

Elite Member

JSP

Super Moderator
Donated! It's a great site!!
+1 I dont even have a FZ6R anymore and I donated a little ;) Definitely a great goup of people here!

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
+1 I dont even have a FZ6R anymore and I donated a little ;) Definitely a great goup of people here!
That means if you win the levers you are sending them to me, right!? :thumbup:

JSP

Super Moderator
That means if you win the levers you are sending them to me, right!? :thumbup:
:thumbup: Might just be good for some good karma eh? Could sure use some!

rjsantana20

Is it over?

Stephenfz6r

Missed it.:surrender: