Mint condition 2012 FZ6R raven
995 miles
$4,650 firm In Chicago IL suburbs
Clean and clear title In hand

Selling this to buy a FJR1300

Attachments

Last edited:

750rider

Can't believe there is no interest in this bike. $4700 takes it. If still no interest I'll keep it til spring.

latony007

think this is one of the better for sales i have seen on here, good luck with the FJR i was just sitting on one yesterday and they are so nice, but just too big and tall for us shorties. Whats the Kawi?

750rider

The kawi is the concours 1400. It's fast but I can't get into the styling on the kawi.

think this is one of the better for sales i have seen on here, good luck with the FJR i was just sitting on one yesterday and they are so nice, but just too big and tall for us shorties. Whats the Kawi?

latony007

The kawi is the concours 1400. It's fast but I can't get into the styling on the kawi.
my brother had one, he took it to take the cycle test here in CA, im not sure i assume everyone else has different test method than us but when he got there and looked at the tiny little circle you have to navigate and the big *** concourse he just started laughing. Failed, went back home and got neighbors 250 enduro and passed in 2 minutes. They are very nice bikes but massive tanks. I could never ride one i am too small.

Bert-Aus

IMO seeing bikes for sale with so few miles, always makes me question the reason for sale

latony007

IMO seeing bikes for sale with so few miles, always makes me question the reason for sale
He said he wanted to get a touring bike instead, FJR1300. I can understand buying a bike and deciding you really want another style. The ones that concern me are the ones that are 5 years old and have no miles. Im looking at a can am spyder 2008 with 290 miles on it. Thing looks imaculate like it never left the showroom floor but who spends 20k on a bike and leaves it sitting in the garage for 6 years without riding it before deciding to sell it? Dumb rich person is all i can come up with :)

750rider

I have a Harley night rod special and a Honda RC51 sport bike. I had a FJR before the FZ6R but sold it to buy the FZ as I wanted something smaller to commute on. But now I have 3 bikes that aren't great at touring and I take a few long trips a year (TN, NC, GA) I miss the FJR so I want to get rid of this to used the money twards the FJR. If i had more space in the garage and more money in the bank I would keep the FZ and have 4 bikes but that is not in the cards at this point.

Nmexico

It happened to me, I bought a 14 Ninja 650 in October and during the test ride everything felt great from how that twin motor rumbled and its characteristics.

However after about 1300 miles on it the STRONG engine braking made me hate the bike in a way and drove me nuts during city riding so I paid another 1200 dollars to the dealer to ride away in a new FZ6R. You never know how you will feel towards a ride till later. No regrets here except for the 1200 bucks I had to fork over.

750rider

$4,650 last call

Last time i am touching this thread at $4,650. If it doesn't sell soon Ill just keep it til spring and try for over $5k.

anson650

The spring is a better time to sell a ready to ride bike. Now is the time to sell, or buy a project.
good luck
Anson