Front fork

spacemonkey

ok so since my bike had a little boo boo, im trying to figure out the cheapest way to fix her back up. and since this is the first year of the model i know its gonna be rediculously expencive to try and replace with OEM parts.

so im trying to see what other front forks would fit, perhaps off of a R6 or something with adjustable shocks would be nice. but seeing as how its pretty much my only transportation i might just go for anything that will fit and thats cheap.

any sugestions or recomendations?

shreveport1

ok so since my bike had a little boo boo, im trying to figure out the cheapest way to fix her back up. and since this is the first year of the model i know its gonna be rediculously expencive to try and replace with OEM parts.

so im trying to see what other front forks would fit, perhaps off of a R6 or something with adjustable shocks would be nice. but seeing as how its pretty much my only transportation i might just go for anything that will fit and thats cheap.

any sugestions or recomendations?
Why is'nt your insurance company repairing the bike???

Brugge

I guess the best price depends on what part you need. I am replacing my shift pedal and Cycle Parts Warehouse has it for $39.88 and at MR Cycles the price is $45.15. So stating the obvious shop around between the two.:D

mekberg

I guess the best price depends on what part you need. I am replacing my shift pedal and Cycle Parts Warehouse has it for $39.88 and at MR Cycles the price is $45.15. So stating the obvious shop around between the two.:D
True that. I noticed MR Cycles was cheap for cowlings but more expensive for hard parts.

roidrage

Another good website i like and used recently is cheapcycleparts.com. They were pretty damn cheap and very professional. I got a new tank, right side cowling and front cowling for around 1200 bucks. all painted