In Absolute spotless & Excellent Running Condition
Not a mark on it

One Owner: 70 Year old Female Owned, Purchased New
Now has 4251 Miles On it
Includes:
Owners Manual & Tool kit
Factory Service Manual
Optional Yamaha Center Stand
Optional Yamaha Gel Seat (You get the Original Seat also)
Optional Colored Windshield (You get the Original also)
Speed Bleeders on all Brake Calipers
Clear Turn Signal Lenses (You get the Originals also)
T Rex Rear Spool System
Optional Genuine Yamaha Striping kit on Fairing
VENTURA Luggage Rack System, includes both Short & Large Rack and Includes the Bags. The short rack is on the bike now and is easily removed. (See Photos) The Rack system by Ventura is a $400 System
*Includes 2 New Tires that you will take along with you - Metzeler Z6 Radials - a $250 Cost. You get 'em Free
There is a load of extra items that go with the bike and you will take with you. I am not going to list them...I will be here for a day listing them.

The bike needs absolutely nothing and is ready to roll. Starts first time every time.

Fresh Oil & Filter change, Fresh Brake Fluid Flush, New Battery

Check my Feed Back, No Games, No Gimmicks. Look at what others said that bought some of my bikes.
I will not ship or deliver the bike. You must come and get it, or arrange for your own shipping.

Test rides? Yes...Place $5500 in my hand, take it for a ride, bring it back undamaged at which point you get your money back if you don't like it.

CLEAN Pennsylvania TITLE in my Name & Address

This is a CA$H ONLY TRANSACTION. NO Checks, NO Money Orders, NO Trades. CASH ONLY. You get burnt once and you never forget it.
Got questions? Ask ME

[email protected] if interested

Karen D.

Attachments

TUCCI

Wow that's a sweet ride. I was looking at one just the other day at a dealership and fell in love with it. I'm in Colorado or I'd be trying to figure out a way to make this beauty mine.