Flush mount indicators?

Fz6r wagga

Hey everybody, just wondering if someone could drop a link to flush mount indicators that will ship to australia? Cheers ✌

KevinMills

I had flush indicators and I got pulled over by the police in Newcastle (Australia) and my bike got defected. They said they are not legal because they don't indicate well. Also my integrated rear light too.

Fz6r wagga

I had flush indicators and I got pulled over by the police in Newcastle (Australia) and my bike got defected. They said they are not legal because they don't indicate well. Also my integrated rear light too.
Ohhh shit... im in nsw aswell, hope i dont get the same issue, a bloke at work knocked my bike over the other week did some damage to my indicator only reason why i was looking for some new ones to begin with & thought while im getting some mightas well get some flush mounts.. damn nsw laws are shite

KevinMills

In my defence I was kinda misbehaving so I probably deserved it! I wouldn't worry too much about it. I don't think they care about bike mods. But I changed my indicators to oxfords. They look better (in my opinion) and are very bright!

This picture is the best I can find at the moment.

1622621193430.png