Finally!

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

latony007

Hey Scott glad you are getting things resolved. Didnt know you were unable to ride. My back is horrible too, main reason i wont get a "super sport' lay on the tank type bike. It just periodically goes out every year or two and then its two weeks of pain. When i got the FZ6R, which seemed so comfy in the showroom, my wrists were killing me by the time i finished my 30 minute ride back to my house. I went back the next week and had the risers put on that made a huge diference but my hand will still get sore or numb after a while. Hope it all goes well and keep us updated.

Detrich

Hope the diagnosis goes smoothly and that u get the right treatment and heal quickly with minimal discomfort. Speedy recovery.

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Grumpy

I feel for ya, I have neck and back problems as well. Though my back doesn't bother me when riding my neck damage has a constant side effect of loss of fine motor control in my right had, I cannot two finger break or break and blip at the same time. Good luck on any procedure you're going to have, cervical spine is a 50/50/50 thing. My neck problem is too risky to work on so I'm leaving it alone for now.

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

knightmare

Back pain is something else.... I got lower back and neck pain from being rear end while riding... Lucky I was all muscular but it sucks and it's taking forever to heal up...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

bleedinblue

Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

bleedinblue

Elite Member

Fizzer6R

Thanks. I already don't like Dr's (which is why I waited so long to go to Dr's.) So the last thing I want to do is have surgery.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
Scott, are they absolutely sure it's carpal tunnel, and have they done a nerve conduction test cpl times to ensure this?

I was going through hand numbness for almost a year, they thought it was carpal tunnel, however it turned out to be a B-12 deficiency - had to give myself shots for a while to cure, but did not need surgery.

If you don't know if they did blood tests for B12 (it's not a normal screen, has to be requested), get it done ASAP. good luck!

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

knightmare

Well it's official. I was at my orthopedic surgeons today for my follow up after my EMG tests and I need surgery for both hands. Scheduled my left hand surgery for next Friday and right hand to follow about 2 weeks later if all goes well. Gonna be ready to ride by spring. :wav:

Good luck man... Pray all goes well and u come out better then before....
They will build you stronger... Faster... Better.... Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member