Don't ride mad...

Taco

So I had my first good spill yesterday... Got in a fight with my girlfriend and took off on grass. Battlax's don't do so well at 30+mph on bumpy grass needless to say haha. Bike is relatively undamaged, the plastic cover on my flush mount turn signal is busted but the light still works, it's just ugly. I have a pretty big gash on my arm but it'll heal. I learned my lesson relatively unharmed so that's good I guess haha. I got super nervous when it wouldn't start afterwords, but after switching the key back and forth it fired right up again. I rode it home afterwards with no issues so she's okay. She sure scared me though haha.

latony007

Riding is dangerous enough on it's own, let alone to mix high emotions. Glad you came out mostly alright. Heal fast.
What he said :)
whether its your girl or some a-hole cager on the road can't let it get the better of you.

Glad you ok. She see you go down?

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

Taco

Yeah she pretty much watched me do it and nah, she didn't help at all.... I was even more angry at that point so I probably wouldn't have let her anyways haha. I've never laid a hand on her but she's seen me do some damage to a wall and can usually tell when to stay away. I just got up and pushed my bike over to a hose to wash it and me off. I've been riding super careful the last few days anyways... it got me scared lol. Kinda like that feeling after you get pulled over and get out of a ticket but you're still scared to speed. Hahaha.:D

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member