Dfw

Kleinfalls

Anyone in DFW area?

Looking for other riders in the DFW area!

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
I'm in Shreveport, LA but that's about 3 hours away.

WenMark

I may be moving there this summer. I put in for some jobs just waiting to hear. I definitely will let everyone know if I move. :)

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
There are a couple of us that are 3 hours East of DFW in Shreveport, LA....

Y

yellowfz

Dude I swear I went to the Southwest Section before I posted , there were only like 4 or 5 post and not one for DFW .
Oh well , maybe because I use Linux and not Winders and FireFox instead of IE it didn't display .:banghead:
Just looking for a group to do some riding with someday , but doesn't look like to many here .
Saw several Clubs in DFW but most are Harley orientated , some say anyone welcome but there are more Harley than anything else , don't like riding with Harley .
If anyone knows of a Sport bike club let me know , thanks .

Last edited by a moderator:
Y

yellowfz

Yeah found a club FWMR.net , sounds like a good club .
Yep , my wife is a retired Dallas Police Officer (11 years on force) , so I do tend to stay away from certain things .

Last edited by a moderator:

yellowFZ6r

Im over in the Plano area.

I just got my new Yellow FZ6R and am also looking for some riders as well. Let me know if anyone wants to meet up.

Last edited:

yellowFZ6r

Hey guys,
I am seeing that there are quite a few of us here in the greater DFW area, but no one is responding to this thread. If we are all looking for someone to ride around with than lets organize it. What do you all say?