Elite Member

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

BranWonder

Need a slip on that is less than 12 inches, I believe. Also need an adapter welded on to mate your exhaust to common slip on sizes.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
so ANY slip on would work? and if so, i would have to get/find someone to wield them together?

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member
Last edited:

Fraze

Looks/sounds great!

I finally pulled the trigger and picked up one of these systems up for ~ $590CDN shipped to my door. Reviews seemed to be good and its a nice looking system as far as exhausts go. I just couldnt bring myself to drop 1200 on a TBR and I wanted a FULL system, not a slip-on mod. I plan to put it on this weekend. I went with the 230mm Low Level (I removed my center stand years ago so no big deal for me) I wanted the 200mm can instead of the 230, but they were sold out. Comes with a removable DB killer too. I'll post a vid/pics after my install.

FZ6R 2009-2017 Low Level De-cat Exhaust System with 230mm Round GP Style Stainless Steel Silencer

diversionrider

Black widow exhaust

Hi Fraze,

Did you manage to install it? I'm also thinking of getting one for my xj6 f, would really appriciate if you could let me know how the installation went (is it easy to do it) and general feedback on the exhaust.

Also pics /video would be great.

Thanks Man
Diversionrider

Looks/sounds great!

I finally pulled the trigger and picked up one of these systems up for ~ $590CDN shipped to my door. Reviews seemed to be good and its a nice looking system as far as exhausts go. I just couldnt bring myself to drop 1200 on a TBR and I wanted a FULL system, not a slip-on mod. I plan to put it on this weekend. I went with the 230mm Low Level (I removed my center stand years ago so no big deal for me) I wanted the 200mm can instead of the 230, but they were sold out. Comes with a removable DB killer too. I'll post a vid/pics after my install.

FZ6R 2009-2017 Low Level De-cat Exhaust System with 230mm Round GP Style Stainless Steel Silencer

Hood92

Hey Fraze, did you install the new exhaust yet? Any videos/reviews?

Hood

fazer1

Can someone correct me if I'm wrong, but if the OP just cut off the catalytic converter, and then welded a converter tube to it that a slip-on can connect to as he did, that seems to me it would be very similar to doing the entire Delkevic system. I'm sure there would be a weight difference, albeit slight, since you're losing the catalytic monster. If you can handle the welding, are there any other pros/cons you can think of to cutting the stock exhaust, adapting, and getting a slip on? Isn't that what Marthy did with his exhaust combo?

Ravenfizzer

Here´s the video with sound and some photos with details:

[ame=[MEDIA=youtube]XqYih496KuA[/MEDIA] - Yamaha XJ6F[/ame]

I installed a R6´s exhaust. Not for the XJ600(old bike). This a custom installation, with the factory collectors. If I want to change for the original exhaust is very simple.

I bought this on ebay: Yamaha 03-05 R6 YZFR6 R-6 DS70 Carbon Exhaust Muffler - eBay (item 300514665481 end time Apr-12-11 18:03:38 PDT)

Soon I'll post more videos...

:Sport:
I knot this was a looooong time ago but that's a nice bike man looks pretty similar to mine and what I'm going for! All murdered out black and gold also I noticed you were rocking an Angel 180 on the back that's what mine came with when I got it was a 180/55/zr17 on the back and I love it tbh I didnt even realize stock was 160 until wayy later like a week or two after I got the bike so I'm sticking with the 180/55 fit unless I do like a 170 maybe but pretty sure I'm sticking with 180. Anyway man nice build I'm sure you won't see this but had to say it haha