Credit explained

Status
Not open for further replies.

Admin

Staff member
Credit explained - Copied from [email protected]

It may piss some people off but its just a bit of a laugh. You get 20 credits for each and every post you make. There is a genral agrement that people won't charge for posts in the technical and general disscussion areas.
If you come across a post that has a click to view bar in the text. It will also say how many credits it will cost to see.
Remember that other people will have viewed the thread. If your not sure wether you should part with your cedits. Try to PM someone who has viewed the thread. Don't be shy it makes the forum stronger if friendships are fostered. On the other hand just take a look, whats it gona cost? 2 or 3 posts

If you click on your credits at the top right hand side of the page it gives you the option of checking. This allows you to save credits and to also purchase a lottery ticket. The details of the draw will be listed. You can then deposit your credits into a savings account. This again is self explanatory. What is not explained is where the initial deposit charge goes. (I personally see Admin building a virtual Sun seaker yatch lol).

If you so wish you can donate some credits to a fellow member. Just click on donate next to their name and it will again be a self explanitory process. Yes again, it fails to explain where the 5% fee goes. Lets hope Admin bulids a yatch big enough for us all. Admin may be in fact changing his name to Noha. I hope this helps. Obviously I have only found this out as I have gone along. If you know better please correct my post.

Neil

PS if you want to try the system why not donate 10 credit to my account.

Status
Not open for further replies.