Center stand with lowering link

cvece

I purchased and installed the center stand for ease with chain maintenance, and for the occasional tire work. It’s great, I love it!

That being said, I also purchased a lowering link (knowing of course that this would create some potential issues for getting the bike on the center stand). I am wondering if anyone had any tricks for making this work. I’m thinking I might pull the back tire onto a couple of pieces of wood so I could get the bike on the stand easier. I also think with enough force I could get the bike up on the stand. Wanted to reach out to see if anyone has both a lowering link AND a center stand installed, and if there are any ideas to make these two work together.

I did have an 09’ FZ1 a couple of years ago with a lowering link and still used the center stand, but it seemed a little easier to get the bike up than the FZ6R.

cvece

Also.. roaring toyz side stand was way too short. I didn’t lower the front end yet.. would that really make all the difference with the side stand fitting?