Bought new bike

latony007

Finally bit the bullet and upgraded my cruiser Saturday. went from an 09 S40 to an 05 C50. The C50 has only 2200 miles on is in better shape than the S40 I sold and lower miles despite being older. Most importantly it has fuel injection and came with Mustang Seats already installed. Only cost me 600 to upgrade and that's basically what it would have cost me to put a decent seat on the S40. anyway here it is. And of course I had to put one picture of it with my FZ6R :)

Attachments

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

JSP

Super Moderator
Nice!!! Looks good.

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

latony007

Thanks all, it is pretty damn comfy, especially with those mustang seats on there. I might have to pull the bars back an inch or two but other than that I think its a great fit.

Scott,
I am not trying to say this is anything like a sport bike but it can certainly handle the twisties at a decent speed. I did a lot of research and all the reviews said this had great handling and great clearance and after having ridden it on the twisties in rancho palos verde I agree. It really does handle well and can lean it a lot more than other cruisers I have ridden. plus you can pick one up pretty cheap. I actually got this so my wife and I could have a hobby to share and she can come with me. I don't like putting her on the FZ6R and after 30 minutes who would want to be on the back of a 6R anyway.