Bored @ Work

I had some down time here at work and thought I should remove that ugly rear signal/plate bracket off my Honda CBR 600RR. It took some time since I didn't have the proper tools to do it. Also, I thought this was a good subject to have here since the only time I'm on this forum is when I'm at work. Wondering what everybody else does at work during 'down time'. Here's some before/after pics of my bike. As you can see, it looks waaay cleaner...

Attachments

Reactions: JT

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

Bert-Aus

Looks like you need to find some flush mounts for your ride!

I'm the same, I am generally on here when I have spare time at work
and sometimes to avoid work;)

Looks like you need to find some flush mounts for your ride!

I'm the same, I am generally on here when I have spare time at work
and sometimes to avoid work;)
I'll probably cut off the signals and cut out a piece of reflector sticker (available @ my work) and cover where I cut the signals. I should get some mini stickers (not Monster logo) and really customize this beast.

latony007

too funny, same here. Work has been so tragically slow im waiting on every new post lol. I really hope it picks up it makes the day go by soooo slow. Usually the other thing I do with down time at work is shop lol. Always something im after. Right now I want to upgrade my cruiser, if for no other reason than something to do lol

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

knightmare

Lol.... It sounds like ur busy working to me... U know what u mean I'm trying to find something to do to get my boss off my back...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bleedinblue

Elite Member

latony007

It could be, I've got a RC boat that fits inside of my tank bag.It actually almost matches my bike lol, $28 on amazon.It will beat stopping at a gas station to take a break on rides this summer.If anyones interested its called the Double Horse 7009.Its pretty much Hobby Grade, there's tons of upgrade info online.I bought a set of lipo batteries for mine, they were only $7 apiece.Not bad, I should be able to tinker and upgrade it all summer for about a $60 investment total.

Sent from my BNTV600 using Tapatalk
i meant they dont make any miniature stuff, shirts, caps, or basically anything that shows or says FZ6R on it.

I am looking at getting a double horse outdoor helicopter for about $60 on Amazon. about 24"

bleedinblue

Elite Member

latony007

Ive got two fz6r shirts..Stick around awhile :D

I knew what you meant though, just adding some fuel to the fire lol.I'll get some pics of the boat with the 6r at a lake over the summer, if your willing to use your rear seat as a helipad lol
where did you find FZ6R shirts? i cant even find a fricken key chain! Let me know how the boat goes, i almost bought one for my daughter but wound up getting her the indoor helo with the spy camera on it. its fun which is why i was thinking of getting the outdoor one for me :) I just figured that at 10 minutes per battery i would take her to the local lake and be done in 20 minutes. unless you bring a power box or something.

bleedinblue

Elite Member