Blue tooth ready

Bert-Aus

*EDIT* Apologies you ask NON MODULAR BLUE TOOTH READY
The SHARK Race-R helmets come with niches ready for blue headsets

I personally have Sena SMH10R Low Profile Bluetooth Motorcycle Intercom (this)

My brother has Sena SMH10 Motorcycle Bluetooth Intercom (this), which he lent me a headset for a while before getting my own.

Having used both they are fantastic and cannot recommend them enough.
I prefer the SMH10R due to it's compact form & low profile design
-however it is better if you have a space for the battery to be stowed internal to your helmet; otherwise you stick the battery (external) to your helmet with supplied Velcro/ adhesive
-otherwise the standard SMH10 has the battery pack & control as a single unit that clamps onto your helmet

Bert-Aus

Ah all good,
the SMH10 should fit onto any helmet with that clamp piece

What about speakers? My current helmet has built in recessed spots for them.
You can buy another clamp piece and just move your detachable battery/comm system between helmets.

Heres a link to the clamp piece if you have a SMH10.

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

ksgoh88

Depending on how you feel about the sound quality, it's better to not have the recesses in the ears unless the speakers already press on your ears while in the recess. I have a Scala rider G9 and bought the space fillers and the sound quality is a night and day difference at least for me. Honestly it should work for which ever helmet you decide to get.

latony007

i say forget the add ons. I have a Vcan 136 and its great and a torc t12B also great, the torc has the built in sun visor i love, the vcan is a little smaller and lighter, BT works great for music, i can hear it on freeways no problem. The rider to rider is a little more spotty, cant really hear it above say 30 but its still fantastic to have so when you pull up to a stop light with a buddy you can just say hey lets stop here or go right in stead of trying to scream at him.

ZLAHiVizBrian

If turning in circles while wearing moto gear is cool, consider me Miles Davis.

My SMH-10 fit well into my Shoei RF-1100 and Qwest. I now have a Sena 20S and Scorpion EXO-R2000. The R2000 doesn't accept speakers easily (no speaker pockets). After an hour, the speakers gave me the worst headache.

-HVB