BAD DOG!! need recommendations

jponza

so this weekend I forgot to bring my dog in and left him out all night and woke up to this....now i need to know how i can make it right. who do i go to for repairs or a whole new seat all together?

Attachments

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

Michael67

Not related, but did you remove the decals on your Raven? If so could you post a better side picture as I'm planning on doing the same and then will hopefully have the tank repainted.

SpawnXX

Premium Member

danieljardim

so this weekend I forgot to bring my dog in and left him out all night and woke up to this....now i need to know how i can make it right. who do i go to for repairs or a whole new seat all together?
Gotta stop hiding those chocolate bars under the seat...:rolleyes:

SpawnXX

Premium Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

SpawnXX

Premium Member

Anthony

Fastest Member
Elite Member

jponza

Not related, but did you remove the decals on your Raven? If so could you post a better side picture as I'm planning on doing the same and then will hopefully have the tank repainted.
here ya go, i replaced the stock decals with this simple one.

and to all, yes i learned my lesson, he's my buddy and he is also a pup still (german Shepard) im gonna try for that seat on ebay i don't mind that little dent thing. if its bad ill just re-list it for sell. i need to ride again!

Attachments

Michael67

here ya go, i replaced the stock decals with this simple one.

and to all, yes i learned my lesson, he's my buddy and he is also a pup still (german Shepard) im gonna try for that seat on ebay i don't mind that little dent thing. if its bad ill just re-list it for sell. i need to ride again!
Thanks! Looks good. Hope you get your seat soon!

bleedinblue

Elite Member

buzzbomb

Elite Member

buzzbomb

Elite Member

jponza

Gotta stop hiding those chocolate bars under the seat...:rolleyes:
What did he do, take a shit on the seat? Ride naked and rub his ass all over it? (It's OK if he did, I just doubt that's what happened.) I still say it's pretty whack.
ya idk either ive left it out there before and nothing happened. i thought it was odd as well. regardless i wont be leaving them together again. he has plenty of chew toys outside. about 6 of them. idk he is quite destructive :( oh well ceste la vie. i ordered that ebay seat, so hopefully ill be riding again soon!

BKP

Trade the dog in for a cat... ;)

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member