Any one in AZ?

MustGoFaster

We should plan a ride before the sun starts melting everything.
Ugh, I didn't realize how true that was until recently. I moved out here last September, so I got all the awesome weather. Now, ze Sun, she murders everything LoL. I need a mesh jack desperately. And a camelback. 110 degress FTMFL.

Faddy

Hi guys,
My name is Fadean or some of my buddies call my "Faddy." I just picked up a white 12 fz6r. I'm in the Avondale/litchfield park area. How often do AZ have meets?

Faddy

There's a bike week meet at Cycle Gear today from 6-9pm in Mesa (country club & southern) if anyone is interested...let me know if anyone's from Az is down and we can meet up.

Dustincaley

Phoenix here

Can't complain about the non-stop sun shine here...
Thasn't been a day since i've got it i couldn't ride!

Anyone from around PHX going for any rides soon?

silentwarrior82

Hey everyone! I just got my first bike, a 2010 Yamaha FZ6R Pearl White. Will be looking to start doing some rides here in a few weeks, if anyone in the N Phoenix area wants to do something. Let me know :) I"m just off the 101 and Cave Creek Rd. Btw, I'm 31 and just wanting to kick it with some people instead of riding alone all the time once I get used to my bike a little more. Just passed the MSF Class this weekend and bought the bike Sunday ;)

Last edited:

xleeb0y13x

Congrats on the bike. I ride mostly solo in my neck of Cali. Only other person with a bike is my bro in law and a slight breeze keeps him from riding. Have fun with it and enjoy the forum.

Sent while running with scissors.

silentwarrior82

Well since I just started riding last week, already comfortable enough to ride on the freeway a couple times to get to and from work (only did that one day so far and almost got ran over because someone didn't see me going past, and as soon as I was in his blind spot he about took me out), time to get more used to the bike before I do that again :p I can say that being up to speed is so surreal compared to being in the car driving down the road. Definitely taking some getting used to. Anyways, got frame sliders and a tank bag today, ready for the trip out to Lake Pleasent tomorrow after meeting a buddy of mine in Surprise... SURPRISE!! :p sorry.. i like lame *** jokes lol.

DarkWing

Hey guys! Reporting in from Florence az! I just got my bike, will be planning a trip up through globe into the salt river canyon, possibly to show-low or Payson soon. One of my favorite car rides, cant wait to see it on a bike!

Last edited: