Any one in AZ?

Jots S.R.M.C.

Anyone want to ride to Globe tomorrow?
I did that last winter.. cool lil ride.. I went up to florence to see my dad.. he went golfing int he morning next day I went up to Miami and Globe..

alot of troopers on those roads and alot of traffic.. so dont worry about the corners - keep a eye on the scenery !

Mr Citrus

Attention.
RJohnson and I are trying to get a ride together sunday at noon. Would anyone else be interested? We are planning on riding up to Globe, grabbing lunch at the in n out on signal butte before hand

wighty

Attention.
RJohnson and I are trying to get a ride together sunday at noon. Would anyone else be interested? We are planning on riding up to Globe, grabbing lunch at the in n out on signal butte before hand
Nice, i just did that ride last weekend with a group - not too bad :) I'd love to join but i made plans for another ride. we should figure out a good central point for az riders to suggest and coordinate rides. i'm off Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays if anyone ever wants to meet up. email: [email protected]

be safe!

Jots S.R.M.C.

We should put together a ride where we all meet up somewhere and ride.. It would be a commute to and a commute back from where each of us lives.. but sounds like a fun all day event/ride..

Hope you dont get sore butt.... Whos down?

MustGoFaster

I actually just moved out here a few months ago from Chicago and upgraded the '85 Honda Shadow to a 2011 Fuzzer. I love it out here so far, get to ride everyday! Although, ironically, it rained the first few days I was riding out here, heh. I'm out in Avondale. Not sure about this Sunday, but I'd definitely'd be down to meet some of y'all and do some ridin'! XD

Mr Citrus

I actually just moved out here a few months ago from Chicago and upgraded the '85 Honda Shadow to a 2011 Fuzzer. I love it out here so far, get to ride everyday! Although, ironically, it rained the first few days I was riding out here, heh. I'm out in Avondale. Not sure about this Sunday, but I'd definitely'd be down to meet some of y'all and do some ridin'! XD
Well welcome! It would be great to meet you sometime! I think we could get Rjohnson along for the ride also schedule permitting

txjames

Elite Member

ninjavillain

I live SW of Austin (Tx) but I am in Tucson quite often as I travel to Sierra Vista (Ft. Huachuca) fairly often. There are some beautiful roads and scenery out there. You Tucson/Sierra Vista guys have some bike rental places you can recommend? My guess is no one rents sport bikes (or sport-tourers).

Anyway I was there this week and I'll be back there the week of January 9th.
I currently live in sierra vista (moving end of month). I haven't heard nor seen anywhere that rents the bikes. Cochies motorsports may have some deal..... When your in town pm me I can ride on post if needed.

txjames

Elite Member