Another great socal ride complete

latony007

Another great ride completed today, 6 FZ6Rs made it this time. Went mulholland to PCH and back through Topanga Canyon. Here is a quick video of just the 6 bikes together.and a couple pictures. Couple of the other guys had go pros and should have some sweet video up.

Thanks to those that showed
Knightmare
Cezell09
Murals
dopekid
urbanduckman

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzZj3-pXzAs]Yamaha FZ6R Forum ride 1/24/14 6 FZ6R at the beach - YouTube[/ame]

Attachments

Murals

Awesome day!! Glad I got to meet you all. Will start working on the video when I get home tonight.

Sent from my SPH-M840 using Tapatalk

knightmare

Great time....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks again for the grub, I was up Sh%t Creek w/out a paddle. We'll have to do it again. However, I do have some bad news. My camera was lost somewhere from when I broke off to my buddy's in South Gate. I guess the strap cam loose, so no pictures from me sadly. We'll just have to do it again...

Murals

Awww bummer its probably in pieces on the freeway:( sucks man, yes we'll have to do it again soon. Those rock photo and highwayphotos usually take a day to come up

latony007

Thanks again for the grub, I was up Sh%t Creek w/out a paddle. We'll have to do it again. However, I do have some bad news. My camera was lost somewhere from when I broke off to my buddy's in South Gate. I guess the strap cam loose, so no pictures from me sadly. We'll just have to do it again...
Thats a bummer, werent you just saying something about being worried about carrying it back there. have to get a tail bag or back pack. You are welcome on the lunch. I find it hard to believe no one has mentioned Christian yet though, no one else got a picture of that??

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

latony007

what happened ?? I want to see
i dont want to spoil the picture. i am almost sure knightmare got one on his phone. i dont want you thinking he is harmed he is fine. :)

Murals

Haha dont worry I have a segment in the video dedicated to Christians fun encounter:) too bad that camera is gone though it had the best picture of him at that moment!:(

Sent from my SPH-M840 using Tapatalk

latony007

Video of yesterday should be up by 5pm guys
sweet, ill cut and post the highway and rockstore photos when they are available.

We did just talk about that during lunch. I should've taken extra precaution after hearing it. I've had bad luck with pictures recently. My phone that had my 9 year old niece's b-day at the zoo brick on me. After spending 60 bones on a military spec case, phones software killed it.

Murals

Hah Youtube says 4 more hours to go for upload -___- Gotta go to work in a few, leaving my computer on to finish the job, I'll let you guys know asap when it's done, got a nice 21 minute video. It came out great!

latony007

Hah Youtube says 4 more hours to go for upload -___- Gotta go to work in a few, leaving my computer on to finish the job, I'll let you guys know asap when it's done, got a nice 21 minute video. It came out great!
forget 21 minutes we only want to see the footage with me in it!
lol
thanks Murals.

Murals

forget 21 minutes we only want to see the footage with me in it!
lol
thanks Murals.
Dont worry, there's a full length movie staring/featuring you. Comes out this summer and it's titled "Tony gets 8 seat belt tickets cause he thinks his car is a bike." lol

latony007

Dont worry, there's a full length movie staring/featuring you. Comes out this summer and it's titled "Tony gets 8 seat belt tickets cause he thinks his car is a bike." lol
LMAO, that is a good title. you would fit right in with people here at work they never let me forget that.