Another clip on question

Quick question. It might be dumb but I want to make absolutely sure. I’m looking to buy Clip Ons and I know I need a 1.5 inch riser however do I need a 41 or a 43mm? I have a 2009 FZ6R. I only ask cause I read on specs it was a 43mm tube and from the research I have done on here says use 41mm. Thank you in advance.
Please delete if I’m the wrong section I haven’t posted in a long time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MadMaxx

I'll document it on Monday when I put them on (just got back from work, haven't had an ounce of daylight all week) for now I'm going with "41mm is 41mm."

I'll document it on Monday when I put them on (just got back from work, haven't had an ounce of daylight all week) for now I'm going with "41mm is 41mm."
Yeah please do. I would greatly appreciate it. What year SV did you get them from?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MadMaxx

06 I think.

The main "problem is that they're a 2 inch rise, but that's easily solved with a hacksaw and some super alloy 500. Additionally, they only need about 1 inch of fork to clamp on so if you lower 1.5 you'll see a lil fork sticking out which u may not like. Then again, if u want clip on's without having to make the seating too aggressive, it's great not having to lower as much and having a lil taller clips.