Aftermarket decals or graphics

ajcatx

Has anyone done any aftermarket graphics to their fz6r? I'm thinking about changing out the decals since they are a little boring on the blue 2009. Show me pics if you have.

GF_Playa

check out lg1 designs. theres pics of what they can do, can make any design u wanna do. mine came out to about $130 bucks just got it in the mail. plan to put em on when i get some time :rockon:

porky45

make sure to update us with some pictures!

Uno979

Thuper Moderator
Premium Member

tractorboy

I have the Yeller R and im most likely gonna do the 50th anniversary road strip on mine.......yeeeeeooowwww..... better than the stars.

even my wife gives me grief over the stars...but its a cool bike regardless!!

Uno979

Thuper Moderator
Premium Member

Uno979

Thuper Moderator
Premium Member

Tabitha

I bought some graphics from Krayzie Graphics. They had a store on ebay, which has since been taken down. I didn't have the best experiance with the company, however, I love the graphics I got.

Attachments

tractorboy

uno979,

they had a special yamaha 50th anniversary color/graphic for motocross and road racing a while back...here is a pic of a r6 or something back then...

lg1 graphics has one for the 6R

Attachments

porky45

Here it is! Expensive and yet well refined..

Once you check out the web site and the different types options just remember your not limited to what is there. You can call them and discuss ideas and they can produce a one off just for you.

CHECK IT OUT YO!

Enter a whole new graphics world here!
that looks like a major pain in the ass to put on. lots of heating, stretching and what not.

Uno979

Thuper Moderator
Premium Member