ADV Bikers

buzzbomb

Elite Member

jasper909

I have done a few 6 hour rides on my 6r. I'm sure if you find a solution to the stock seat, it would make an excellent sport tourer!

Might advise against on leaving the comfort of the pavement, but Im sure there is quite a bit of trouble you could still get into!

leem00

Sport touring Member
Elite Member

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

leem00

Sport touring Member
Elite Member

SixRFixR

I've taken my 6R on road trips and camping trips and it's worked out fine. My Great Basin Giant Loop bag fits the 6R better than the DRZ400 I bought it for. I just picked up a Triumph Tiger 800 XRx a few weeks ago. Waaay *****in' ride. I see bigger trips in my future. The 6R may be for sale.

latony007

I have done a few 6 hour rides on my 6r. I'm sure if you find a solution to the stock seat, it would make an excellent sport tourer!

Might advise against on leaving the comfort of the pavement, but Im sure there is quite a bit of trouble you could still get into!
Amen to that, the biggest problem for any distance on this bike is the seat. I had mine done by eddie at dirt road custom and what a difference. Search Dirt Road Custom for reviews by several people.