Admins needs a favor... Please vote... Everyday if you can...

Admin

Staff member
Hi Everyone...
My cousin Jennifer Willocks is eighteen years old and was born with Spina Bifida. She has been confined to a wheelchair her entire life. In February 2011, Jennifer was diagnosed with a major back infection that required massive surgeries. During one of these surgeries a major complication occurred that almost cost Jennifer her life. Bedridden for four months Jennifer strived to complete her high school degree even with learning disabilities. On May 14,2011 she was allowed out of bed for only two hours to attend the graduation ceremony where she graduated with her diploma. Though throught her struggles she maintains to keep a positive and uplifting outlook on life. Jennifer is now attending college working towards her Business Management Diploma. Jennifer is a strong person who never uses the word "can't", and drives to use her ability to do the best she can in anything she undertakes. Jennifer's next goal in life is to learn how to drive. Winning this vehicle will enable Jennifer to become fully independent in her daily activites. She has taught me to appreciate life and accept the challenges before me. I could not be more proud of her and everything else she has endured. There is no other person better deserving than Jennifer to win this handicapp van, so that she can accomplish her goals and live life to its fullest.

Please vote for her... Thank you

Jennifer Willocks | Mobility Awareness Month - Vote For Me!

JSP

Super Moderator
Done! :cool:

bleedinblue

Elite Member

JimmyC

you have my vote!!

DakinechicK

I voted as well! Good luck Jennifer!!! :cheer:

Flipflash

Elite Member

BrueThru