2nd vlog - thoughts on my fz6r

MrFrzZ

Hey guys just wanted to post this and share the link to my second video. I put up some thoughts and opinions of my bike.

https://youtu.be/W4ciVgx-Gv0

I was also able to make another video yesterday morning about my crash and a little about training and avoidance. I still need to edit it and I've got a class this weekend so it may take a few days to get it up.

Would love feedback. Thanks!

adazine

Premium Member

sti491

Once again Sir, Most Excellent job! Enjoyed it.

Hey guys just wanted to post this and share the link to my second video. I put up some thoughts and opinions of my bike.

https://youtu.be/W4ciVgx-Gv0

I was also able to make another video yesterday morning about my crash and a little about training and avoidance. I still need to edit it and I've got a class this weekend so it may take a few days to get it up.

Would love feedback. Thanks!

MrFrzZ

Watched your video - amazing how you can't hear the motor while your talking. What setup do you have to make the video? Length of video is long, but the info was great and helpful for anyone looking into the FZ6R. You should end the video with a wheelie ! Just kidding, lol. Cheers
Thank you - It is a bit long, so I'm trying to limit what I have to say, or pick out the more relevant parts haha.

The reason the audio is more isolated is because I have to record my audio independently from the video since I use a Hero Session. I dont have an external mic adapter, so what I do is record the audio to my phone using Parrott App, and using my Sena as the input source. It makes editing a pain because I have to time them to match, and then separate the audio portion of the recorded Gopro video, and then add in the recorded audio from my phone at the right time stamps lol

sti491

Thank you sir! I have another that I need to edit and upload.. its on my accident and such.
Subscribed on YouTube...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

TexanFZ6R

My only critique is that I like hearing the motor/wind/outside noise in the video. Not when it's overwhelming or annoying but without it, it sounds like a voice over. I know you can't help that, just my opinion. The content was very informative though

MrFrzZ

My only critique is that I like hearing the motor/wind/outside noise in the video. Not when it's overwhelming or annoying but without it, it sounds like a voice over. I know you can't help that, just my opinion. The content was very informative though
I CAN actually arrange this. I just dont need to unlink the video's audio. I would just be running two audio portions simultaneously. I just need to turn down the audio volume with all the wind noise so I doesnt inhibit the voiceover quality. You won't hear the bike as it still has the stock exhaust, but you may get SOME engine noise. lol

Thanks again guys!

MrFrzZ

Cool vid. Good to see a moto vlogger from SC.
Thank you. I'll be down your way next month - heading to Bloomingdale, Ga.... So I guess its really not that close at all haha. wife and I might make a weekend trip down to Charleston though in the cage for a quick getaway.