2009 White Yamaha FZ-6R

travstoll

2009 White Yamaha FZ-6R *** SOLD

2009 White Yamaha FZ-6R

-29XX miles, it now has 39XX....I took a short trip a couple weeknds ago.
-Shogun Frame Sliders
-Bar end mirrors
-Flush mount turn signals
-Fender eliminator
-Full factory warranty until late 2011

This bike is perfect, clean, and one of a kind. I am the second owner of the bike, bought used at Reno's Yamaha here in KC in February w/ 7XX miles. The pictures do not come close to doing this bike justice. I have a clean title in hand. Selling to buy a car. Kelly Blue Book, puts this bike at $5380, I am asking $4600 on CL, FZ6R Forum price though is $4200. Please call me, Travis with inquiries. . .

I don't know if BOTM is still going on here, its been a while since I posted here...but this bike is right in with the best of em...you won't find a cleaner, better taken care of 6R out there.

Last edited:

Detrich

i remember seeing that bike as bike of the month when i first started perusing our forum last year :)

are u going to be replacing it with another bike, or are you going 4 wheels for the time being?

travstoll

i remember seeing that bike as bike of the month when i first started perusing our forum last year :)

are u going to be replacing it with another bike, or are you going 4 wheels for the time being?
Thanks. I have 4 wheels :) ....however I do have another bike as well. 1971 cb350 cafe bike....its mean.