2000 Suzuki Bandit 1200 w/2950 original miles

S O L D S O L D

FOR SALE

I am including a new, in the box, full face helmet.
I am including approx. $2000 worth of spare parts with this bike - many of which are new Genuine Suzuki items in original packaging...Spare set of wheels with New tires mounted and MUCH More.

A very low mileage 2000 Suzuki Bandit. I am the 2nd owner.

Located in the northeast corner of Pennsylvania, approximately 35 miles west of Port Jervis NY

This is the silvery/gold stock Suzuki color for the year 2000...(called Metallic Light Olive Silver)

100% Clean Title in my name and address.

Nothing ever altered or tampered with except for replacements parts, i.e. air filter, plugs, oil filter, etc.

NO dings, NO dents

All original factory paint in excellent condition

Looks Excellent

Everything works 100%

No dirt, No grease, Clean, Clean, Clean!

Runs Excellent...No leaks, No drips, NO "Nuthin"

*Just had carbs serviced, New Fuel lines installed, Valve adjustment, New air filter, New plugs, New oil & filter. ALL service records & receipts on hand...It didn't need these things - they were just replaced due to age of the bike.

New wheel bearings front & rear

New Continental Conti Motion tires

New Battery

New Stainless Braided brake & Clutch lines with fresh fluid bleed

New EBC brake pads front & rear

Original owners manual & tool kit included.

Clear Alternative Clear signal lenses

This motorcycle needs nothing and is ready to go.

Bike did not need all of these things, I just thought at 16 years old they should be done.

If you can find a better one at 16 years old - I would advise you to BUY IT.

*This is a CASH ONLY transaction - That means NO checks, NO money orders...NOTHING but Cash.

No refunds, No returns...Motorcycle is sold AS IS with NO warranty of any type either expressed or implied. I have described the bike to the best of my knowledge.

I will not ship or deliver this motorcycle - but I will assist with your shipper if you have it shipped.
You can pick the bike up in person.
$3995
email me at [email protected] if interested or you have any questions.
I am NOT a dealer, just a Private motorcycle enthusiast.
Rich D

Attachments

Last edited: